WELCOME

.... to SCRIPTURES FOR EVERYDAY...This blog is really nothing more than a collection of scriptures that for one reason or another have spoken to my heart. The little explanation that follows each scripture is just that. "My" explanation and insight into what I feel the Lord is impressing upon me. I don't pretend to be any real scholar when it comes to the Bible and don't know if I am always necessarily completely accurate in my understandings. I am just a woman, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, who loves the Lord with all of my heart, and without Whom I am really nothing at all. If anything I have written here helps or blesses you in any way at all, then I am happy to share. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments, insights, or feelings on here, and may we all grow closer to Him everyday....

Friday, June 12, 2009

ROMANS 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us...

I love this verse for very obvious reasons...Jesus loves us in spite of our sins and before we had ever turned to Him. It just can't get much easier or better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment