WELCOME

.... to SCRIPTURES FOR EVERYDAY...This blog is really nothing more than a collection of scriptures that for one reason or another have spoken to my heart. The little explanation that follows each scripture is just that. "My" explanation and insight into what I feel the Lord is impressing upon me. I don't pretend to be any real scholar when it comes to the Bible and don't know if I am always necessarily completely accurate in my understandings. I am just a woman, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, who loves the Lord with all of my heart, and without Whom I am really nothing at all. If anything I have written here helps or blesses you in any way at all, then I am happy to share. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments, insights, or feelings on here, and may we all grow closer to Him everyday....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

NUMBERS 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace...

I LOVE this blessing...I always have...The Lord bless you says soo much really...to be blessed by God is the best thing that can happen to anyone...it doesn't mean we have or get whatever we THINK is best, but what he KNOWS is best for us...to be kept by God is the best blessing we could receive...it ensures us His best, His peace, and His success for our life....the Lord make His face shine upon you....what could be better than that?? God's face smiling down on us and our life?? pleased with us....seeing His son in us....And be gracious to you....God cares for us and bestows His grace on us...The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace....this is everything the Lord wants to do for us....bless us all with His very best for us everyday...this is the abundant life that Jesus promised us....

These verses encourage me soo much for some reason...I find it amazing that the Lord would care for me like that and love me like that....I like to write them to people in hopes that it encourages others like it does me, because it just can't get any better than this.....soooo, May the Lord shine His face on us all, now and always....

No comments:

Post a Comment