WELCOME

.... to SCRIPTURES FOR EVERYDAY...This blog is really nothing more than a collection of scriptures that for one reason or another have spoken to my heart. The little explanation that follows each scripture is just that. "My" explanation and insight into what I feel the Lord is impressing upon me. I don't pretend to be any real scholar when it comes to the Bible and don't know if I am always necessarily completely accurate in my understandings. I am just a woman, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, who loves the Lord with all of my heart, and without Whom I am really nothing at all. If anything I have written here helps or blesses you in any way at all, then I am happy to share. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments, insights, or feelings on here, and may we all grow closer to Him everyday....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

PSALM 31-24

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord...

I love this verse and all it's simplicity....All we have to do is put our hope in the Lord, and He does all the rest...He will strengthen our hearts and souls and minds when we are weak...We never know just what to expect from day to day as we go about our lives...each day is full of it's own joys and sorrows...it's ups and downs....And yet, we can focus on what we do know....He loves us and is ever faithful, wants only what is best for us, and is our everlasting light in our dark moments, our safe spot in whatever storm may come our way, and a never ending source of joy and love. So it is easy to put all of our hope for the present and the future safely in His hands, when we belong to Him....

No comments:

Post a Comment