WELCOME

.... to SCRIPTURES FOR EVERYDAY...This blog is really nothing more than a collection of scriptures that for one reason or another have spoken to my heart. The little explanation that follows each scripture is just that. "My" explanation and insight into what I feel the Lord is impressing upon me. I don't pretend to be any real scholar when it comes to the Bible and don't know if I am always necessarily completely accurate in my understandings. I am just a woman, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, who loves the Lord with all of my heart, and without Whom I am really nothing at all. If anything I have written here helps or blesses you in any way at all, then I am happy to share. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments, insights, or feelings on here, and may we all grow closer to Him everyday....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

2 COR. 12:9-10

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me....Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I'am weak, then I am strong....


In order for us to really experience God's "grace" and resulting strength and peace, we must first recognize our own weaknesses and insufficiency. We truly can do nothing without Him...so when we totally admit we are weak in every area, and NEED Him and His grace, that is when we can finally be strong...so we should welcome our problems, as they drive us to Him, where we find all the strength, power, and peace that we need.....did I explain this very well??? I sometimes have a problem explaining what I am understanding in my own heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment