WELCOME

.... to SCRIPTURES FOR EVERYDAY...This blog is really nothing more than a collection of scriptures that for one reason or another have spoken to my heart. The little explanation that follows each scripture is just that. "My" explanation and insight into what I feel the Lord is impressing upon me. I don't pretend to be any real scholar when it comes to the Bible and don't know if I am always necessarily completely accurate in my understandings. I am just a woman, a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, who loves the Lord with all of my heart, and without Whom I am really nothing at all. If anything I have written here helps or blesses you in any way at all, then I am happy to share. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments, insights, or feelings on here, and may we all grow closer to Him everyday....

Monday, February 14, 2011

<> <> <> <>
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie, what a blessing to come by here today.This was a beautiful wedding, Melody reminds me of our daughter Susan. She looks as if she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I adore her name too. You truly are blessed with a beautiful family.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at the most beautiful wedding in the world! Thank you for sharing this album. Your daughter is as beautiful as they come. The scenery, the bride, the groom, the pictures...everything is pristine! I smiled through the whole thing, especially the picture of the grandpa's. You are so blessed, Debbie! I have one daughter, and I hope to see a blessed event as beautiful as this some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thanks for sharing...shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post for me to enjoy, tonight! I enjoyed this so much! A true love story wedding.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding.......beautiful daughter!

    Thank you for sharing this special moment with us!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed to watch this. I have Smilebox also.

    Your daughter is beautiful and handsome hubby! You look wonderful also and your hubby.

    Loved your pictures and the music.

    Your daughter reminds me of that famous singer.

    Carrie Underwood. Pass as her look alike.

    ReplyDelete